Tuesday 13 December 2011

Welcome!

Well i would like to welcome readers to my very first blog! I think it is only right to say what it entails. Well as i couldn't decide between two of my favourite topics music and current affairs i decided to write on both and possibly every now and them combining them. For me personally i am a big fan of slow jazz and classical music, and regardless of musical tastes it is apparent to each and everyone music has its own importance and somehow can truly reach into peoples feelings and thoughts.

As much as i love the news and how it brings forth its ideas sometimes i feel it important for others such as myself or you to also voice there opinions and where they would change things or ideas.

Well i hope you enjoy my up and coming posts and have a Merry Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment